lundi 10 avril 2017

ParanormL - The Paranorml Sickayatrist EP



ParanormL is a MC from Los Angeles. This EP, released in 2000, is his first one.
This is pretty much my favourite thing from him, particularly because of the dope productions by The Nutsons, a beatmaking duo from Norway that handled all the beats and released the EP on their Warm Gravy label. 
ParanormL later developped a more jazz-oriented sound but this is more straight-forward, eerie and aggressive hip hop. You even got Vex from The Boogie Monsters on the first track.
The 4 tracks (plus one little instrumental hidden at the end) are equally good, I'm even surprise this piece of wax isn't more sought after.
I ripped my copy since I couldn't find one. Enjoy!





We Bring 4th The Light ft. Vex Da Vortex
Camouflage = Sabotage
I Am The Paranorml
Aggression
4th Light ft. Vex Da Vortex (Acapella)
We Bring 4th The Light (Instrumental)
Camouflage = Sabotage (Instrumental)
I Am The Paranorml (Instrumental)
Aggression (Instrumental)
Enterlude - Conduct

3 commentaires:

  1. Wow hell yes thank you for this! Like you said, in surprised this piece of was isn't more sought after! Keep doing this page! Your doing a service to help keep real hip hop alive, peace

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. this is rare, i got a version this with 15 tracks

    RépondreSupprimer