samedi 23 juillet 2022

VA - S-U-B-U-R.-B. Inc - Embryonic Concoctions

 


This one is a rather short 1998 compilation from San Jose. 5 tracks only but pretty good ones.
I had no idea it even existed until recently when Style Misia put it forward. I have been lucky to catch a copy so here's my rip. It won't dissapoint if like me you love the SJ scene.

On a side note, I often see my rips ending up in the next 24 hours on some big youtube underground hip hop channels with all of the sudden their logo all over my scans. I know it's part of the game but have the decency to put your source in the comments at least, I'd appreciate.





No relation but if you haven't copped it yet, got buy this essential CVE vinyl recently released:

https://nyegenyegetapes.bandcamp.com/album/chillin-villains-we-represent-billions


And if you're bank account allows it, please consider this 4LP Dereliks compilation that will be out end of august:

https://www.diggersfactory.com/fr/vinyl-shop?search=dereliks


Enjoy,


Here


A

CANCEREYE - Unorthabumb (Intro)

A-O.N.E. (prod STYLE MISIA) - Nontopical

EL UNO (prod CANCEREYE) - 24 Hrs.

MR AEKS - Emerpus (Interlude)


B

CANCEREYE - Altitude



5 commentaires:

  1. On te voit le youtubeur, fais pas le malin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Can't find Radioinactive Fo' Tractor reissue anywhere...... please be my hero yo!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow this is dope. Im in Cape Town catching up to this and lovin it. Thanks for ur blog.

    RépondreSupprimer